Everything You Need To Know About “Down There” After Giving Birth
Postpartum 101: Free 1-hour webinar led by physiotherapist Amanda from Mama Mobile
Have you ever wondered...
- Can I assess things down there… on my own?
- Should sex hurt? When will it feel the same?
- Will I be peeing my pants later forever every time I laugh, sneeze or exercise?
- Should I be doing anything else for my recovery or will things “bounce back” naturally?
If so, this webinar is for you!
Did you know that France, Belgium, and many other countries incorporate pelvic floor rehabilitation as a component of postpartum care, for every woman that has a baby?
This is considered an essential part of the postpartum period for new moms. Your body has been through the marathon of pregnancy and the ultra-marathon of childbirth (c-section or vaginal)
It can be difficult to know where to turn or who to turn to for these answers. Pelvic floor physiotherapist Amanda from Mama Mobile has all the answers.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- What’s normal and what’s not normal “down there” postpartum
- How can I ensure I’m fully recovered from pregnancy
- Ways to do a self-assessment - hint - It’s so much more than just Kegels.
How this session works:
This is part of our Postpartum 101 Series. Amanda Donohuel from Mama Mobile will join us over on Zoom.
Amanda will walk you through your postpartum recovery “down there” She will answer “taboo” questions and guide you through what to look out for and when to call in an expert to help.
Join with or without your baby (we keep things casual!)
Moms of all stages will benefit from this session but the techniques shown will be catered towards babies 0-14 months old.
Meet Your Instructor
Amanda Donohue, Physiotherapist from Mama Mobile
Amanda is a mom herself and Registered Physiotherapist. During her own postpartum journey she joined the team at Mama Mobile to empower moms postpartum to take an active role in their recovery too.
She helps busy moms prioritize their pelvic health by conducting all sessions virtually - cool huh! She teaches moms to perform self-assessments and conducts virtual treatments through secure video every week.