How Therapy Works
The Alli Way
Find your therapist at no cost
Here is how it works:
- Take a 3-minute matching questionnaire
- You'll be matched with 2-4 compatible therapists
- Book an introductory session with as many therapists as you like for free.
Need a More Affordable Option?
Therapy should be accessible to all parents and those trying to conceive.
Need a free or low-cost option?
Our areas of focus
What can I get support on with?
- Support while trying to conceive
- Miscarriage support
- Pregnancy support
- Prenatal depression, anxiety & mood disorders
- Postnatal support
- Postpartum depression, anxiety & mood disorders
- Parenting support
- Separation and divorce
- Co-parenting and single-parenting
- Couples counselling
- Family counselling
- Loss of a child
- Personal development and growth
Not sure if we support what you’re facing? Email us: email@example.com
Why Parents Trust Alli With Their Emotional Wellbeing
It’s tough to find a therapist who truly understands you. After a few 15-minute intro sessions with different therapists, I found my match. I've been working weekly with my therapist ever since. I feel so much lighter and ready to tackle motherhood.
Does My Insurance Cover Therapy?
Insurance is complicated, we get it - let us lend a helping hand! We offer complimentary insurance support to help you understand your coverage.
Therapists who speak parent
Specialized Therapists To Support You Through Parenthood
Alli’s psychotherapists and social workers are selected because they understand the unique challenges that come with each stage of parenthood.
Each therapist has a different style and is ready to walk alongside you. With unique training, education, and life experience, the therapist that best suits you is ready and eager to support you.Meet the whole Alli team