Taking the steps to recognize the need for self-care and balancing our physical and mental well-being has become a focus in our day-to-day lives. Yet, understanding what our specific mental well-being needs is not as easy to identify! If you are feeling unfulfilled, stuck, or just not yourself, one of the best things to do for yourself is to find someone to support you through these feelings and challenges.
My life experiences have led me to realize my full potential, and that is to help individuals face and conquer the hurdles in their lives. As a first-generation immigrant, I have committed myself to the practice of cultural humility, where I strongly believe our layered identities shape our lived experiences and impact our mental well-being.
I look forward to coming together to collaborate and work through strategies and solutions that will transcend meaningful change in your life. We will take a solution-focused, biopsychosocial approach to understand how your body, mind and environment could be converging on your presenting concerns.
If these are the changes you want to see, please reach out to me!
- Career Guidance
- Emotional Disturbance
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Women Empowerment
- Women's Issues
- Masters in Counselling Psychology (2021-2023)
- Masters in Business Administration (2006-2008)
- Masters in Arts (Language and Linguistics) (2004-2006)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Training
- CBT Training
- Unconscious Bias
- Empathy & Emotional Intelligence
- The body: a phenomenological psychological perspective
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Dialectical-Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Emotionally Focused (EFT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
She / Her
Resident Therapist - MA, RP Qualifying