Everyone deserves a safe and healing place to work through the difficulties in their life. Oftentimes the people who are directly in our lives are not always the ones we can turn to for these matters and having to look outside our circle can be a daunting step to take. I am here to let you know that you are already making the brave decision to open up and start your therapy journey.
When working together, I want you to be heard and feel seen. Under the umbrella of a family-systems based approach, the modalities I incorporate into my practice are play therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, psychodynamic therapy, and mindfulness-based interventions. I will support you in effectively coping with your life stressors and transitions while working toward mental wellness!
In our time together, I aim to bring you closer in your relationships and teach you how to reach your highest potential for fulfillment. If you are experiencing struggles or simply want someone to talk to, don't hesitate to reach out.
- Behavioural Issues
- Coping Skills
- Developmental Disabilities
- Parenting Skills
- Racial Identity
- Racial and Cultural Identity
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Skills Development
- Women's Issues
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology 2022
- Certificate in Autism and Behavioral Sciences 2012
- Bachelor in Applied Science in Family and Community Social Services 2009
- Safe Talk Certification for Suicide Prevention
- Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Suicide Assessment and Intervention, Crisis and Trauma Resource Institute
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
She / Her
Resident Therapist - MA, RP Qualifying