Life can be difficult at times, but you don't have to go through it alone. You are capable of working through and getting past the stressors in your life. It is important to have someone you can confide who can offer you support in these times and I am here to help you along this journey of self-growth.
I offer you a non-judgemental space where you can explore your inner landscape, engage in collaborative problem solving, learn useful tools and strategies, and manage distressing emotions, thoughts, and behaviours. Together we can work to make sense of your past and shape your future.
My approach is collaborative and integrative, drawing from multiple therapeutic modalities to create your unique therapy experience. My approach draws from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and expressive arts therapy.
You’re meant to thrive, not just survive. If you’re ready to dive in, I’m here for you.
- Stress and Anxiety
- Grief and Loss
- Interpersonal Issues
- Emotion Regulation
- Distress Tolerance
- Trauma and PTSD
- Suicidal Ideation
- Personal Growth
- Purpose and Meaning
- Master of Arts in Spritual Care & Psychotherapy (2023) – Wilfrid Laurier University
- Honours Bachelors of Arts in Psychology – Wilfrid Laurier University
- Certificate in Treating Anxiety Using Play Based Approaches, Yoga, Mindfulness & Meditation
- Certificate in Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (2023) – University of Toronto
- Continuing Education in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- safeTALK: Suicide Alertness Training
- ASIST: Applied Suicide Intervention Skills
- Positive Psychology
- Expressive arts
She / Her
Resident Therapist - MA, RP Qualifying