Starting your therapy journey can be difficult, but look at how courageous you are for taking this first step in your journey to mental wellness. Sometimes what brings you to therapy is a major life event that you need support navigating and sometimes it can be a variety of events built up over time. Regardless of reason, my goal is to help you make the transition to mental wellness as comfortable as possible, with the personal belief that a strong therapeutic alliance makes a positive impact on the change you want to achieve.
I approach therapy through a trauma-informed and mindfulness-based lens, acknowledging that progress ebbs and flows in the pursuit of change. I know how difficult it can be to experience setbacks and to open up in a therapeutic environment and I want you to know that you are not alone in these feelings.
You are the expert of your own story and I am flexible to your needs for therapy. Believing in a person-centered approach, I hope you take the chance to connect so we can discuss the changes you want to see on your path to mental wellness, together.
- Birth Trauma
- Boundary Setting
- Emotional Regulation
- Interpersonal Issues
- Life Stressors
- Postpartum Anxiety and Depression
- Relationship Issues
- Social Anxiety
- Stress Management
- Yorkville University - Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology 2021-2023
- Trent University - Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and Psychology 2017-2021
- APT Accreditation Level 2 in Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- APT Accreditation Level 2 in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical-Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
She / Her
Resident Therapist - MA, RP Qualifying