Your first three sessions with Mark will be free. Ongoing sessions will be at a pay-what-you-can rate. (Covered by most insurance providers)
Mark is a Practicum Psychotherapist, he completed his Masters in Psychology and is currently obtaining practicum hours. His sessions are supervised by a fully licensed therapist.
As a former K-12 teacher and a married father, I understand how difficult it can be to make the ‘right’ decisions for our children and ultimately for ourselves.
Being a good parent does not mean being perfect. It does, however, mean being as consistent as possible in a world in which life is anything but consistent. The way we communicate with our children and with each other can make our day-to-day lives so much easier. Listening is a skill that can be developed. We all appreciate feeling heard. We are all better listeners when we learn to hear ourselves. As a performing musician, I spent years honing my listening skills both internally and externally. Together, we can work on the skills that encourage others to communicate with us because they feel heard.
Through a solution-focused and music-based lens, we can unlock the mystery that people can be. We can learn to hear not only what they say but what they mean. And we can find our own voice and how it is informed by forces that may not have our best interest at heart, giving us the power to decide what type of life we would really like to live.
- Fatherhood Support
- Transition to Parenthood
- Parenting Skill Development
- Emotional Regulation
- Personal Healing & Growth
- Mood Disorders (Anxiety, Depression)
- Emotion Regulation
- Life Stressors
- Music informed Therapy
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology - Yorkville University
- Bachelor Degree of Music Education
- Bachelor Degree of Music
- Mental Health First Aid
- Trauma Informed Care
- Exposure Therapy Training
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Training
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Training
- Accept Identify Move (AIM) Training
- San’Yas Anti-Racism Indigenous Cultural Safety Training Program
- I am a person-centred, solution-focused therapist valuing the client's autonomy, strengths, and abilities, to capitalize on more of what they do well in the short term, for a more balanced life in the long term.
He / Him
Practicum Therapist - MA, RP Qualifying