When you are struggling, reaching out to seek help and support can be daunting. Eliminating this fear to begin seeking therapy is something I aim to do when we start working together. I am here to join and help you on your path to wellness while providing a safe, accepting and non-judgmental space.
I employ a humanistic, client-centered approach to therapy to address whatever challenges you may be facing. I will meet you where you are at now and together we can tailor a therapeutic experience that works for you to move forward with the things you enjoy most.
The journey into therapy for me started with my own personal challenges. What helped me most was working with an understanding and empathetic therapist who helped me achieve my goals. During each session, you will have my undivided attention and support. No matter what stage you're at in life or your healing journey, an ally is essential and I want to be yours.
- Self-Esteem / Self-Worth
- Body Image
- Career Guidance
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Women's Issues
- Family Conflict
- Master of Education Concentration in Counselling Psychology (Qualifying) – Université d’Ottawa (2023)
- Honours Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a minor in criminology– Université d’Ottawa
- General Arts and Sciences: Social Sciences – La Cité
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Culturally responsive
She / Her
Resident Therapist - MA, RP Qualifying