Have you been feeling alone, unseen, & stuck?
We’re made to believe that you had to face the rough bits of life by yourself, or felt the need to put your needs and desires aside? Perhaps that’s how you survived! And maybe your survival mode is no longer serving you. Although life doesn’t come equipped with perfect support systems, it does come with folks like me, who are genuinely ready to walk alongside you to increase mental wellness & joy in life.
As a bi-cultural, immigrant, queer mama, I am committed to cultural humility & I approach therapy with the idea that our multiple identities greatly impact our life experiences and mental wellbeing. By offering a warm, non-judgemental safe space, through a trauma-informed, intersectional, and flexible approach, I'm here to support you with your unique needs.
Together, we will work to target your concerns, uncover your strengths, and create strategies to live the life you value & deserve (even if you don’t know what that looks like YET). I understand that finding a therapist you connect with & feel comfortable with is no easy task, so feel free to join me and always come as you are!
- Parenting skill development
- Life transitions
- LGBTQ2IA+ Families
- Birth trauma
- Family dynamics
- Pregancy anxiety and depression
- Postpartum anxiety and depression
- Bi-cultural identity
- LGBTQ2IAS+ identity
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors) Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts Sexuality and Gender Studies
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Training
- CBT Training
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Training
- Anti-oppressive & Anti-racist
- Intersectional & culturally sensitive
- Integrative (CBT,DBT,ACT)
She / Her
Therapist - MA, RP (Q)