Life can be challenging and asking for help is not always an easy step to take. Asking others for support requires great strength and I have deep respect for your courage in seeking therapy.
Together we can work to help you gain different perspectives and provide you with the essential tools to help overcome the many challenges that life throws at us. I want to learn from, about and with you all while providing a safe, confidential, kind, understanding and non-judgmental therapeutic space in which you may start your journey.
My approach is integrative, based on humanistic, person-centered, holistic, collaborative, culturally sensitive and solution-focused modalities. When supporting you, my approach will take into account all the unique life stressors that may be impacting your overall well-being.
Whether you are going through a significant life transition, struggling with depression, anxiety, self-esteem, relationship issues, grief and loss, I would be happy to connect with you.
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Personal Healing & Growth
- Racial and Cultural Identity
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology (MACP) - Yorkville University
- Master of Bussines Administration - Mini MBA - University of Buffalo
- Bachelor of Business Management - Megatrend University of Belgrade
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
She / Her
Resident Therapist - MA, RP Qualifying