I am passionate about supporting parents in pregnancy, postpartum, and beyond. As a new mother of two littles myself, I understand parenthood's unique challenges and rewards as well as its toll on mental health. I want to support you through life's ups and downs as you navigate each new stage of parenting. I also specialize in supporting parents navigating perinatal losses.
I believe in a collaborative approach to therapy that focuses on your journey, values, strengths, and goals. I hope to foster self-care and self-compassion in parenthood. I strive to create safe and non-judgemental therapeutic relationships that understand you in the context of your unique experiences. I take an anti-oppressive and trauma-informed practice approach. I am forever learning and welcome your feedback and input.
When I'm not working, you will find me in BC, gratefully within the traditional territory of the Snuneymuxw people, chasing after my boys and enjoying time outside.
- Pregnancy Anxiety and Depression
- Postpartum Anxiety and Depression
- Parenting Supports
- Emotional Regulation
- Life Stressors
- Transition to Parenthood
- Self-Esteem and Body Image
- Developmental Disabilities
- Master of Social Work, University of Calgary
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Social Work, Infant, Child, and Adolescent Mental Health Specialization, University of Calgary
- Bachelor of Social Work, University of Victoria
- Components of Care: Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders, Postpartum Support International
- Advanced Psychotherapy, Postpartum Support International
- PAIL (Pregnancy and Infant Loss) Advocate
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Perinatal Mood Disorders
- Client-centered and strength-based
- Anti-oppressive practice
- Cognitive behavior therapy
She / Her
Therapist - MSW, RSW