My own lived experience gives me a deep appreciation for the bravery needed to seek out support and I am honoured to provide a safe, non-judgemental and accepting space for you to share your story.
Often, individuals and couples seek out therapy only during times of intense distress, conflict and when things have reached ‘rock-bottom’. I am passionate about stigma-free, preventative and proactive support so that my clients can achieve the best outcomes and a life worth living.
I provide couples, families and individuals with collaborative support; meaning that I will meet you where you are and give you a say in your therapy. This allows me to be a guide and provide my expertise but for you to take ownership of your therapeutic goals and to be empowered to work towards them. My ultimate intention is to create a space where you are safe to explore, discover, understand and challenge yourself while working towards wellbeing.
“Kelly has an unwavering kind, accepting and positive energy. She shows up fully and authentically for her clients in a way that empowers you in your wellness journey.”
- Couple and Family Therapy
- Relationship and Communication Skills
- Parenting Skill Development
- Emotional Regulation
- Life Stressors
- Phobias and Fears
- Developmental Disabilities
- Behavioural Issues
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology - Yorkville University
- Graduate Certificate in Autism and Behavioural Sciences - Mohawk College
- Honours Bachelor Degree in the Life Sciences, Minor in Psychology - McMaster University
- Level 1 Clinical Training Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- 3-Day Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) Certification Training
- Mental Health First Aid
- Trauma Informed Care
- Exposure Therapy Training
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Training
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Training
- Accept Identify Move (AIM) Training
- San’Yas Anti-Racism Indigenous Cultural Safety Training Program
- I approach therapy prioritizing a strong therapeutic relationship, genuine empathy and you as the expert of your own life. My therapy style is always warm, inviting and collaborative while being grounded in cognitive behavioural, narrative, systems, strength-based and trauma-informed approaches.