I believe that we must nurture parents. I would be honoured to support you in your parenthood journey; a journey that often demands that we grow and learn if we want to be and do our best. My goal is to help you to be centred, vibrant, and connected to yourself while you do the hard and rewarding work of parenting.
As a mother, I know that parenthood can change your relationship with almost everything and everyone in your life. It usually requires intention, learning, and healing to be the parent we want to be. And the process is ongoing as our families grow and mature.
I take an integrative and individualized approach to therapy. This means we can use more than one style depending on your needs and goals. I want to make sure you have the practical tools that you need to manage the demands of your daily life as a parent. I also want to help you heal from suffering and make sense of your experiences so that you can cultivate purpose and joy as a parent and a person.
- Prenatal Anxiety & Depression
- Postpartum Anxiety & Depression
- Transition to parenthood
- Parenting skill development
- Emotional regulation
- Personal Healing & Growth
- Mood Disorders (Anxiety, Depression)
- Emotion Regulation
- Parenting Support and skills
- Life stressors
- Family Therapy
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in International Development Studies
- 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- 200hrs Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
- 100hr Ayurveda and Yoga Wellness Training
- Culturally responsive